Child Care Resources
The Child Care Resources team provides various types of coaching and training to Early Childhood professionals – everything from classroom management support to preparation for the Environmental Rating Scales. We work directly with teachers and administrators to find solutions to classroom challenges, and we offer training on a variety of topics to help broaden the knowledge base and skills of both new and seasoned teachers.
Our Child Care Resources Team can help you by:
- Strengthening teaching and caregiving by coaching your team on evidence-based practices
- Supporting teachers and staff who are new to the early childhood profession
- Preparing your center or Family Child Care Home for an ITERS/ECERS assessment (ERS Materials and Links)
- Providing training and mentoring opportunities for early childhood professionals looking to increase their leadership skills
- Providing a variety of supports for the Classroom Assessment Scoring System (CLASS). We periodically host CLASS Observer Certification trainings.
- Sharing resources for additional support as needed
Ready to work with us? Contact Anya Robyak at anya@buncombepfc or 828-407-2056.
We know that adults learn best by connecting with others and having opportunities to apply concepts and skills. We want to help deepen your professional growth with trainings and events designed for today’s early childhood educators.
- Current Training Calendar
- BPFC Online Courses
- Online Courses offered by Southwestern Child Development Commission Inc
- Request a training by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Laptops & Online Training Support
We are pleased to have laptops available onsite for your online training needs! Call (828.407.2058) or email us to set up an appointment for online training support and/or to reserve one of our laptops.
Using our resource library is a great way to stay up-to-date in the field, and generate new ideas for the months ahead. Sign up at this link (BPFC Library) to be a member of our library, and browse our hundreds of books about an array of topics, including 0-5 child development, curriculum, special needs, and program administration. If you find something you want, we we will leave it outside our office for you in a labeled library bin for you to pick up at your convenience.
Contact Anya Robyak to find out more.