TRAINING SERIES & COMMUNITIES OF PRACTICE
We know that adults learn best by connecting with others and having opportunities to quickly apply concepts and skills learned. Take professional growth deeper with these events.
New training series & community of practices are announced throughout the year.
The Department of Child Development & Early Education (DCDEE) requires specific trainings & workshops for licensed providers including the health and safety trainings. BPFC is dedicated to providing support for early childhood educators and strives to include many required trainings on our calendar every year.
Can’t find something? Request a training/workshop.
Do you have a topic that you’d like to know more about? Request a training/workshop.
Want to be a trainer with BPFC? Let us know what you have in mind.
Behavior Guidance • Curriculum • Mindfulness • Advocacy • Child Development • Cultural Competence
In partnership with Southwestern Child Development Commission, Buncombe Partnership for Children is proud to offer early childhood educators options for online learning. Check back often to view additional coursework added to the platform!
Regardless of where you currently are in your comfort level with ONLINE LEARNING, we are here to support you through…
- Courses developed based on current child care provider needs
- An easy to use online platform that is user friendly
- Courses that can be accessed through multiple devices such as computers, tablets and smart phones with no additional downloads needed
- Registration and course navigation help
- Affordable options without taking you out of your program
- Courses that offer dual CHC/CEU credits approved by DCDEE
- On site technical assistance that extends online learning in the classroom.
For questions related to online courses, contact Karen Darby at Darby.Karen@swcdcinc.org or 828-354-0119
Join our mailing list to stay up-to-date with our calendar and opportunities to get involved.
We never spam you, your information is 100% safe and private, and you can cancel any time!
Get In Touch
53 Asheland Avenue Suite 102A
Asheville, NC 28804